A high quality leather stamp revealsevery detail of your handmade product and work. We understand the importance ofevery detail in craftsmanship. Therefore, all our stamps are made to order andtotally personalised to meet your expectations and requirements.
What is this?
This listing includes ONE custom madebrass leather stamp with a screw, ONE brass rod stamp handle and ONE solderingiron. The stamp can be used as an embosser by hammering, heat embossing withsoldering iron and foil stamping with soldering iron. For foil stamping, pleaserefer to another listing of leather stamp and temperature adjustable solderingiron. For details, please kindly refer to reminder section in below.
Stamp thickness: 8mm
Screw size: 5 mm
Engraving Depth: 2.5mm - 3mm
Brass Stamp Handle -
Dimension: 90mm(L) x 18mm(wide/diameter)
Screw size: 5 /6 mm
110V 60W, compatible with 5mm screw size
220V 60W, compatible with 5 or 6mm screwsize
(Soldering iron appearance may vary)
1) For heat embossing and foil stampingwith soldering iron, suggest stamp size will be in 30mm x 30mm or below. Sincethe heat generated maybe not enough for general home use 60W soldering iron.
2) The stamping effect may vary fromdifferent materials and technique.
3) The soldering iron included in thislisting is not suggested to use for foil stamping, as the temperature is toohigh. The foil will melt immediately. For foil stamping, please refer toanother listing with temperature adjustable soldering iron.
How to use?
For heat embossing
1) Remove the metal tip of the solderingiron
2) Install the stamp with the screw tothe soldering iron
3) Heat up the soldering iron tooperating temperature for about 10-15 minutes
4) Emboss on the dry leather surface andrelease
5) Leave it cool down for 15mins beforeremoving the stamp out
For embossing with hammering
1) Moisture the leather surface whereyou are going to emboss
2) For better and easier work, installour designed rod handle.
3) Hammering it evenly for a clearimprint
The listing picture is avegetable-tanned leather (most recommend leather for work). By pressing the stampfor 3 seconds to produce the tanned effect.
For the pinewood, pressed around 90seconds for the same result. The soldering iron used in illustration is 60W atconstant temperature 440℃.
How to proceed order?
1) Select a right screw size and stampsize at right hand side option
2) Add to shopping cart
3) Proceed check out
4) Send us a design in vector formate.g. .ai / .eps / .pdf OR high resolution .jpg / .tif / .psd to our email (youwill have it during your checkout)
5) We will get back to you with a draftfor your approval
6) Comment / Confirm the draft and orderdetail
7) We proceed production
We take Monday as a cut off day, allorder before U.S. Time Monday 9:00am will be shipped in the coming weekend.After Monday morning, the orders will join next weekend shipment. For detailshipping issue, please refer to our shop policy.
1)How do I know if the soldering iron is suitable for the stamp?
Makesure it has a removable metal tip and the diameter of the screw before placingan order.
2)Can I have a stamp larger than 30mm * 30mm?
Yes,but we don't suggested it to go with this iron because thesoldering iron may not be able to maintain the high temperature throughout thelarge area
3)For stamp size larger than 30mm * 30mm, we now offer a stronger soldering ironthat suit your needs.
4)Why there is some white smoke and bad smell coming when I start usingthe soldering iron?
Thatwas normal because of the high temperature, please be reminded to keep awayfrom children.
5)I just need the stamp and screw only, do you sell them separately?
6)I couldn't find the screw diameter for the soldering iron, do you also sellthem as well?
7)Any leather stamp for a pressed effect with hammer or mallet?
8)I want the soldering iron and the handle together for both effects.
9)I want foil stamping with my custom made logo.