A high quality leather stamp reveals every detail of your handmade product and work. We understand the importance of every detail in craftsmanship. Therefore, all our stamp is made to order and totally personalized to meet your expectations and requirements.
What is this?
This listing includes ONE custom made torch heated branding iron. This listing is a non electrical branding iron, so it do not include soldering iron; for heat embossing and foil stamping, please refer to another listing of leather stamp and soldering iron / temperature adjustable soldering iron.
Torch heated branding iron
Material: Brass stamp part, wood handle (The design of the wood handle is random and may depends on the availability)
Stamp thickness: 8mm
Screw size: 6 mm
Engraving Depth: 2.5mm - 3mm
Dimension: Suggested size 30mm x 30mm. Technically up to 50mm x 50mm. For size over 50mm, please contact us for quotation.
1) The stamping effect may vary from different materials and technique.
2) Leather stamp made in 100% brass, the alloy metal of Copper and Zine. The melting point is between 900 to 940 °C (1652 to 1724 °F) Do not over heat the stamp by flame gun; stamp would be molten.
How to use?
1) Heat the stamp with flame gun, gas stove, charcoal grill or fireplace or it may be heated with a torch
2) Stamp on wood or leather surface (You may need to try on a few times in order to get the right time and right material, smooth surface will be recommended)
How to proceed order?
1) Add to shopping cart
2) Proceed check out
3) Send us a design in vector format e.g. .ai / .eps / .pdf OR high resolution .jpg / .tif / .psd to our email (you will have it during your checkout)
4) We will get back to you with a draft for your approval
5) Comment / Confirm the draft and order detail
6) We proceed production
We take Monday as a cut off day, all order before U.S. Time Monday 9:00am will be shipped in the coming weekend. After Monday morning, the orders will join next weekend shipment. For detail shipping issue, please refer to our shop policy.