A high quality leather stamp reveals every detail of your handmade product and work. We understand the importance of every detail in craftsmanship. Therefore, all our stamp is made to order and totally personalized to meet your expectations and requirements.
What is this?
This listing includes ONE custom made brass leather stamp with a screw compatible with soldering iron. The stamp can be used for as embosser by hammering, heat embossing with soldering iron and foil stamping with soldering iron.
Stamp thickness: 8mm
Screw size: 4 / 5 / 6 mm
Engraving Depth: 2.5mm - 3mm
Dimension: Up to 100mm x 100mm. For size over 50mm, please contact us for quotation.
1) This listing do not include soldering iron.
2) For heat embossing and foil stamping with soldering iron, suggest stamp size will be in 30mm x 30mm or below. Since the heat generated maybe not enough for general home use 60W soldering iron.
3) The stamping effect may vary from different materials and technique.
How to use?
For heat embossing
1) Remove the metal tip of the soldering iron
2) Install the stamp with the screw to the soldering iron
3) Heat up the soldering iron to operating temperature for about 10-15 minutes
4) Stamp on the dry leather surface and release
5) Leave it cool down for 15mins before removing the stamp out from iron
For embossing with hammering
1) Moisture the leather surface where you want to embossing
2) For better and easier work, install our designed handle.
3) Put the stamp to the leather surface and hammering it evenly
The listing picture, used a vegetable-tanned leather (most recommend leather for work), pressed the stamp for around 3 seconds to make and used a pinewood, pressed around 90 seconds. The soldering iron used in illustration is 40W at constant temperature 440℃.
How to proceed order?
1) Select a right screw size and stamp size at right hand side option
2) Add to shopping cart
3) Proceed checkout
4) Send us a design in vector format e.g. .ai / .eps / .pdf OR high resolution .jpg / .tif / .psd to our email (you will have it during your checkout)
5) We will get back to you with a draft for your approval
6) Comment / Confirm the draft and order detail
7) We proceed production
We take Monday as a cut off day, all order before U.S. Time Monday 9:00am will be shipped in the coming weekend. After Monday morning, the orders will join next weekend shipment.
1) How do I know if the soldering iron is suitable for the stamp?
Make sure it has a removable metal tip and the diameter of the screw before placing an order.
2) Can I have a stamp larger than 30mm * 30mm?
Yes, but we don't suggested it to go with this iron because the soldering iron may not be able to maintain the high temperature throughout the large area
3) For stamp size larger than 30mm * 30mm, we now offer a stronger soldering iron that suit your needs.
4) Why there is some white smoke and bad smell coming when I start using the soldering iron?
That was normal because of the high temperature, please be reminded to keep away from children.
5) I just need the stamp and screw only, do you sell them separately?
6) I couldn't find the screw diameter for the soldering iron, do you also sell them as well?
7) Any leather stamp for a pressed effect with hammer or mallet?
8) I want the soldering iron and the handle together for both effects.
9) I want foil stamping with my custom made logo.