Heypenman crossover project; the product is designed by heypenman and is produced by us.
/ Heypenman x Black Market /
/ About the design /
The hamsa (Arabic: خمسة khamsah; Hebrew: חַמְסָה, also romanized khamsa;) is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Middle East and North Africa and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings. Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the hamsa is believed by some, predominantly Muslims and Jews, to provide defense against the evil eye. It has been theorized that its Origins lie in Ancient Egypt or Carthage (modern-day Tunisia) and may have been associated with the Goddess Tanit.
Khamsah is an Arabic word that means "five", but also "the five fingers of the hand".
The Hamsa is also variously known as the Hand of Fatima after the daughter of the prophet Muhammad, the Hand of Mary, the Hand of Miriam, and the Hand of the Goddess.
/ About the designer /
Blending both traditional hand drawn techniques and vector based technologies Heypenman has built a large following on social media and been featured in a number of local and national periodicals. His work is now available to purchase as wax stamps for an unspecified time. Pick them up while you can. More designs will be available periodically. - IG@heypenman
More about Heypenman on media and publication
/ Purchase Option /
- / Seal Only /One stamp with a selected design. (H: 9cm, Diameter 25mm)
- / Classic Set /One stamp with a selected design (H: 9cm, Diameter 25mm) and Three sealing wax stick (Color A, H, J), pack in a little beautiful Black Market pouch.
- / Standard Gift Set - Paper Box /Contain one stamp with selected design and kits with a book cover design paper box. The kits include 1 metal spoon, 2 candles and 3 sealing wax sticks (color #A, #H, #J)
- / Deluxe Gift Set - Wooden Box /Contain one stamp with selected design and kits in a wooden gift box. The kits include 1 metal spoon, 2 candles and 3 sealing wax sticks (color #A, #H, #J)
/ How to make a wax seal? /
- Cut a small piece (about 1 cm) of sealing wax into the spoon and melt it with a white candle.
- Drip the wax slowly on the design area to avoid bubbles.
- Stamp on the melting wax.
- Wait for 20-30 seconds for cooling down
- Remove the stamp slowly.
/ FAQ /
/ Production and Shipping Policy /
The production takes 8-10 days. The order will be shipped once the production is completed. Fast production upgrade is available. With this service, the production lead time for stamp shortens around 60-67%, from 8 to 10 days to 3 to 4 working days. To maintain our service quality, we only accept a limited number of express production request. For details, please contact us through the message on the platform or email
The order is shipped by standard international airmail. The standard shipment takes 4 - 24 days. Express shipment upgrade is available. Please contact us by email
. More details about the shipment （e.g. esimtated arrival time) can be found in the following page. https://www.blackmarketintl.com/about/terms
More Designs from Heypenman:
Reference: STP000030HEY021001| MIS007000000USA001