A high quality leatherstamp reveals every detail of your handmade product and work.
We understand the importance of everydetail in craftsmanship.
Therefore, all our stamps are made toorder and totally personalized to meet your expectations andrequirements.
What is this?
This listing includes ONE custom madebrass leather stamp with a screw and ONE soldering iron.
The stamp can be used as an embosser byhammering, heat embossing with soldering iron and foil stamping with solderingiron.
For foil stamping, please refer toanother listing of leather stamp and temperature adjustable solderingiron.
Leather Stamp Material: Brass Stampthickness: 8mm Screw size: 5 /6 mm (depend to soldering iron model)
Engraving Depth: 2.5mm - 3mm
Dimension: Up to 100mm x 100mm. For sizeover 50mm, please contact us for quotation.
110V 60W, compatible with 5mm screwsize.
220V 60W, compatible with 5 or 6mm screwsize
240V 60W, compatible with 5mm screw size(Soldering iron appearance may vary)
1) For heat embossing and foil stampingwith soldering iron, suggest stamp size will be in 30mm x 30mm or below.
Since the heat generated maybe notenough for general home use 60W soldering iron.
2) The stamping effect may vary fromdifferent materials and technique.
3) The soldering iron included in thislisting is not suggested to use for foil stamping, as the temperature is toohigh. The foil will melt immediately. For foil stamping, please refer toanother listing with temperature adjustable soldering iron.
/How To Use?/
For heat embossing:
1) Remove the metal tip of the solderingiron
2) Install the stamp with the screw tothe soldering iron
3) Heat up the soldering iron tooperating temperature for about 10-15 minutes
4) Emboss on the dry leather surface andrelease
5) Leave it cool down for 15mins beforeremoving the stamp out
For embossing with hammering:
1) Moisture the leather surface whereyou are going to emboss
2) For better and easier work, installour designed rod handle.
3) Hammering it evenly for a clearimprint Remarks The listing picture is a vegetable-tanned leather (mostrecommend leather for work). By pressing the stamp for 3 seconds to produce thetanned effect.
For the pinewood, pressed around 90seconds for the same result. The soldering iron used in illustration is 60W atconstant temperature 440℃.
/How To Proceed Order/
1) Select a right screw size and stampsize at right hand side option
2) Add to shopping cart
3) Proceed to check out
4) Send us a design in vector formate.g. .ai / .eps / .pdf OR high resolution .jpg / .tif / .psd to our firstname.lastname@example.org
5) We will get back to you with a draftfor your approval
6) Comment / Confirm the draft and orderdetail
7) We proceed production
We take Monday as a cut off day, allorder before U.S. Time Monday 9:00am will be shipped in the coming weekend.After Monday morning, the orders will join next weekend shipment.
1) How do I know if the soldering ironis suitable for the stamp?
Make sure it has a removable metal tipand the diameter of the screw before placing an order.
2) Can I have a stamp larger than 30mm *30mm?
Yes, but we don't suggested it to gowith this iron because the soldering iron may not be able to maintain the hightemperature throughout the large area
3) For stamp size larger than 30mm *30mm, we now offer a stronger soldering iron that suit your needs.
4) Why there is some white smoke and badsmell coming when I start using the soldering iron?
That was normal because of the hightemperature, please be reminded to keep away from children.
5) I just need the stamp and screw only,do you sell them separately?
6) I couldn't find the screw diameterfor the soldering iron, do you also sell them as well?
7) Any leather stamp for a pressedeffect with hammer or mallet?
8) I want the soldering iron and thehandle together for both effects.
9) I want foil stamping with my custommade logo.